CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

9-15-08

Dear Family and Friends,                                         

Got the letters today. Thanks Kate. It’s good to hear from you. Hope all is well in SD. Congrats on the perspective medical job. Very exciting. You’re gonna be in the workforce.

 My comp is cool. Quiet. Slight OCD in how he takes notes. Solid though. Never late. Always knows the schedule and follows rules to a T. So I'm glad to have him. The 2 other elders in my room are cool so I can talk to them, and they're in my immediate district too.  My district Pres. is Mark Madsen's dad. As in X-Laker Madsen. I told him I am a Laker's fan and he says he might be either going back there or to Boston in the next few weeks. District is solid. Mature, very scholastic grasp here and it is motivating. I have memorized about 60 scripture mastery from the B of M and N. Testament. I can do lesson 1 with no notes either. The spirit really helps drive me. I wake up at 6 am, 30 minutes before my roommates to study in the morning. The days are so long and filled with instruction.

Pres. Uchtdorf spoke at our fireside tonight. It was good. The MTC Pres. is also a really good speaker, very motivating. It's all good here.  Just getting into the consistent missionary groove.

 It's cool you knocked doors for Prop 8. That shows a lot of conviction and obedience. I'm gonna have to start knocking doors here in a little bit. It's gonna be one sweet learning curve.

 I love you all very much. You have done a lot for me and I realize that now more than ever.

 Love, Nate

 

0 comments: