CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

9-18-08

Dear Family,

Thanks for the swedish fish and beef jerkey madre. I have been eating swedes all the time and when i opened up the package i just started laughing, then eating like an animal and im about halfway done with them allready. thanks for the pictures also, much appreciated. things are good here, im still working away pretty dilligently, ive read up to alma in about 4 days and plan to finish PMG and hopefully mark or one of those guys (NT) before i leave. what else. gym time volleyball is getting better, when i got here it was total jungleball/ family reunion-ball and now ive taught most of them the idea of bump set spike, so were getting some rallys going now which is fun. i heard that my mission pres doesnt like emails, so this could be the last one. not sure tho.

the food is officially bad here, i dont know what i was thinking with my last email. i mostly eat cereal, salads, bananas, apples and the other few things they dont deep fry. i had cordon bleu yesterday and almost lost it, it was bad. and the food gives everybody the most rank gas ever. it sounds like a symphony sometimes in our room. i was talking about this in the hall during a break we had during class with some other elders from another district and they enlightened me with a fine scripture they likened the mtc cafeteria effects to. its jerimiah 4:19 and its money. (My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me: I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.) other than the food things are good. im learning to be a better teacher, trying street contacts here and there with missionaries. i see hailey and rowdy pretty often. im excited to get out there and do this for real, i think im ready. thanks for the letters, treats, pictures and support. i love all you guys.

nate

0 comments: