CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

9-23-08

Dear Familia,

I'm here. It's beautiful. It reminds me of some old memories, and it's sunny. The Pres. and his wife are very nice and the people running the show here seem nice too. No emails. I kind of like that already. Don't have to take time to find computers. And letters are old school. I'll meet my trainer in an hour and I am not going to be serving around here, I guess.

Washington is so beautiful. Green, huge trees everywhere, mountains, clean rain-washed streets. Wow. I'm in love already. 1/25 is LDS here and there are many baptisms from tracting and street contacts. Good sign. I'll be living with members and will most likely be in a car. I'll fill you in with things next week.

Just send mail to this address and they'll forward it to me:

Elder Nate Packer

WA Everett Mission

16124-35th Ave. SE

PO Box 13390

Mill Creek, WA 98082-1390

No more candy. My teeth hurt. I heard the average missionary gains 25 pounds in the first 6 months. Not so much! I've never been 6-pack-less and that won't change.

Nate

0 comments: