CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

9-5-08

Dear Fam,                                                                                 

 I got the letters today. Thanks. It is an awesome feeling to see the stack of envelopes and get multiple ones. It would be pretty weak, oon the other hand, to not get one. So thanks.

I’ll start by answering Camille’s questions. My comp’s name is Elder Twelves, like the #. He is a pretty obedient, on-time, nice guy. Doesn’t ever talk unless I initiate, and then I’m lucky to get more than a couple words, but he’s chill. I’m liking the MTC. Very strong spirit evert time we sing or get deep in the scrips. And yes, it is crazy how much I learn in a day. I feel like I’ve been here for a week. My teachers are radical. Very enthusiastic and genuinely passionate about the work. I can feel they would all like to jump in my luggage.

The cafateria food is ok. They have a salad wrap bar I discovered today. And cereal all the time, so I can avoid the greasy main courses now.

I’m glad the Jarvie’s came into the Room of Doom. They’re always good to be with.

Angie, you’re rad. Thanks for the letter, and for your story. I can relate. It’s like being pushed away from shore into a current tnd you have to take care of business from Day 1.

Love ya’all lots. Thanks for the letters. No candy please. Thanks for the support.

Love,

Elder Packer